Services We Provide
The rehabilitation process is a partnership, requiring a commitment from you as the patient, as well as from us. Your first session will include a detailed history of your injury/pain to paint a clear picture of your current situation. From this and our detailed hands-on assessment, together we will formulate a plan that will help you meet your goals. Every session will include hands-on treatment techniques that address the underlying causes of pain and dysfunction, followed by your customized exercise program.
At the end of your first visit, you will be given written instructions including an exercise program for you to follow. Our expectation is that you will complete the exercises as written between your appointments. You can expect that your exercises will change during the course of your rehabilitation based on your feedback and the therapist’s assessment.
Competitive Edge can treat the following issues, and many more!
- Joint replacement rehab including hip replacement, partial or total knee and hemi or total shoulder replacement (arthroplasty)
- Shoulder pain
- Rotator cuff repair
- Frozen shoulder (“adhesive capsulitis”)
- Elbow pain including “Golfer’s/Tennis elbow
- Wrist trauma or repetitive use injury including carpal tunnel
- Finger/tendon trauma/rupture and repair
- Low back and neck pain
- Post-op back and neck surgery
- Numbness and Tingling (arm or leg)
- Lymphedema including manual lymph drainage, compression bandaging and compression garments
- Joint sprains
- Muscle strains/pulls
- TMJ pain
- Prosthetic Rehab
- Workers Compensation
- Sports injuries
- Sport Specific personal training